NDECC (national dental examination of clinical competence), is the last of 3 NDEB equivalency examinations.
This exam is held over 2 days and consists of 2 parts:
– Crown preparation
– Class 2 amalgam preparation
– Class 2 amalgam restoration
– Class 2 composite restoration
– Class 4 composite restoration
– Provisional crown restoration
– Endodontic access preparation
This component assesses candidates on 10 situational judgement scenarios dealing with competency in Patient-Centered Care, Professionalism, Communication and Collaboration, Practice and Information Management and Health Promotion.
– We are still waiting for the protocol and candidate guide to be released by the NDEB. find out more here.