- The Student shall pay the Course Fee to Confidentist upon signing of this agreement.
- Confidentist course credits are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire after 6 months.
- When a Student is eligible for multiple discounts or offers, only one discount or offer (the highest in value) will be applied to the Course Fee.
B.Applicatoin and REGISTRATION process
- Upon signing of this Agreement and completion of the registration form, the Student’s application for enrollment in the Course will be deemed to have been submitted (the “Enrollment Application”).
- Confidentist will review the Enrollment Application and may interview the Student to determine eligibility.
- Should Confidentist not accept the Enrollment Application, in its sole and absolute discretion, Confidentist will communicate such the rejection to the Student within three (3) weeks of submission of the Application.
- The Student shall be deemed to have been successfully enrolled in the Course if Confidentist does not communication the rejection within three (3) weeks of submission of the Enrollment Application.
C.Description OF SERVICES
- In exchange for the payment of the Course Fee, the Student will be enrolled in the Course and will gain access to all offered sessions of the Course, as more particularly set out in the Course outline.
- The Student acknowledges that timing within the sessions will be managed by the instructor and allocated to groups and/or individuals as the instructor sees fit.
- The Student understands that this Course all the answers to the questions, the materials, and the presentations provided by instructors are based on latest textbooks and references; however, it is the Student’s own responsibility to ensure that these materials and answers are up-to-date and meet the Student’s particular needs.
- The Student acknowledges that exam results cannot be guaranteed by Confidentist. The Student further acknowledges that this program is just to help the Student improve their knowledge and clinical skills but does not guarantee admission to a dental school.
D.Cancellation Refund Policy
- Confidentist shall make best efforts to offer the Courses the scheduled times and with the pre-determined instructors. Subject to the foregoing, Confidentist shall have the right to adjust the Course timelines, instructors and the number of sessions and to cancel sessions or a Course at its reasonable discretion (“Cancellation by Confidentist”).
- In the event of a Cancellation by Confidentist of any sessions of the Course or the Course in its entirety, Confidentist shall provide written notice of such cancellation to the Student and shall reimburse the Student for the cancelled sessions. In the event of a Cancellation by Confidentist, the Student shall not be entitled to receive any additional compensation.
- A Student who intends to cancel or withdraw from the Course must provide written notice of the cancellation to Confidentist (“Cancellation by Student”).
- The notice of Cancellation by Student must be signed and dated and must contain the expected last date of attendance of the Student.
- In the event of a Cancellation by Student, Confidentist will not refund any part of the Course Fee where
- the Course has fewer than eight (8) students enrolled;
- the Student is on a payment plan;
- the service provided is an on-demand service;
- the service provided is a scheduled one-on-one session; and
- the Course Fee or the service arrangement has been modified at the request of the Student.
- Where Section 5 does not apply, in the event of a Cancellation by Student, Confidentist will deduct a cancellation fee from the Course Fee and will refund the balance, if any, to the Student (the “Cancellation Fee”). The Cancellation Fee will be
- 10% of the Course Fee if the Student provides Confidentist with at least four (4) weeks’ written notice of the Cancellation;
- 20% of the Course Fee if the Student fails to provide four (4) weeks’ written notice of the Cancellation but provides Confidentist with at least three (3) weeks’ written notice of the Cancellation;
- 25% of the Course Fee if the Student fails to provide three (3) weeks’ written notice of the Cancellation but provides Confidentist with at least two (2) weeks’ written notice of the Cancellation;
- 30% of the Course Fee if the Student fails to provide two (2) weeks’ written notice of the Cancellation but provides Confidentist with at least one (1) week’s written notice of the Cancellation; and
- 100% of the Course Fee if the Student fails to provide at least one (1) week’s written notice of the Cancellation.
E.CONSEENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- The Student hereby subscribesto and agrees to receive emailcommunication, announcements and/or updates pertaining to the Course, other relevant courses and/or Confidentist’s service offerings that may be of interest.
- Confidentist may sendemail communication until 24 months after the completion of the Course.
- The Student may choose to opt out of receiving email communication from Confidentist at any time by using the unsubscribe button in the email communication or by requesting same from Confidentist.
F.PROPERTY and EQUIPMENT DAMAGE AGREEMENT
- The Student hereby acknowledges, understands and accepts responsibility for intentionally or unintentionally loss of, or causing any damage to any property of Confidentist, including any equipment and material located at the premises of Confidentist.
- Should Confidentist, in its reasonable discretion, determine that the Student has lost or caused any damage to the property of the Confidentis, the Studentshall compensate Confidentist for any and all costs associated with the restoration or replacement of such property, as determined by Confidentist in its reasonable discretion.
- The Student shall forthwith inform Confidentist of any and all damage caused to any property of Confidentist.
- The Student shall remove equipment from the premises of Confidentist only upon obtaining written consent of Confidentist and in all such cases the Student shall return the equipment in the same condition in which it was received.
- The Student acknowledges that Confidentist will have the right to forthwith terminate this agreement, without any refund, and seek damages from the Student, should the Student engage in vandalism or intentional destruction of Confidentist property.
G.CODE OF CONDUCT
- The Student shall at all times abide by the Code of Conduct of Confidentist, as same may be updated from time to time.
- Subject to Section G1 hereof, the Student shall
- exercise common courtesy and professionalism at all times while on Confidentist premises or when dealing with Confidentist staff, instructors, and other trainees.
- operate/use Confidentist property within the allocated time, with utmost care, while following the standards and instructions provided by Confidentist and/or its instructors.
- not record any of the sessions or any other parts of the Course, whether in audio or video formats.
- not disrupt the sessions by engaging in loud side-conversations, playing music, and repetitive questions/arguments with the instructor.
- notsolicit, advertise or sellanymaterial or services during the sessions or on Confidentist property.
- not receive instructions/training from anyone other than Confidentist’s instructors without the prior written consent of Confidentist.
- not facilitate or allow entry onto the premises, of individuals who are not part of the Course.
- not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- not publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available any content that is: false, inaccurate, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, abusive or harassing on the Confidentist forum.
- not interfere or disrupt any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Confidentist's premises and/or Services.
- The Student must immediately report to Confidentistany behavior by the Student or anyone else on Confidentist property, that does not comply with the Code of Conduct or the terms of this Agreement.
- The Student acknowledges that violation of the aforementioned terms of conduct is an offense, subject to disciplinary actions and can result in immediate termination from the Courses without any refund.
- All course materials are the property of Confidentist and have been made available to the Student solely for the personal use and for the purposes of completion of the Course by the Student. As between Confidentist and the Student, Confidentist owns all rights, title and interest in and to the services and program materials. The Student acknowledges and agrees that the services and program materials are provided to the Student only in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Except for the limited rights granted in this Agreement, all rights are reserved by Confidentist.
- It is strictly prohibited to transmit, reproduce, sell or distribute any course materials in any form or by any means, including but not limited to photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written consent of Confidentist’ Management.
Confidentist grants the Student a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable ability to access and/or use the program materials for the Student’s personal, non-commercial use.
- The Student acknowledges that the Student shall not use any of the materials (course booklets, mock examinations, course handouts, video and any virtual postings) in any manner, or for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
- The Student shall not create any derivative work of any of the materials provided to the Student as part of the Course.
- The Student shall not sell, resell or reproduce, or cause or permit any other parties to sell, resell or reproduce any of the materials provided to the Student by Confidentist.
I.BODILY INJURY RELEASE
- The Student hereby acknowledges and accepts full responsibility for the Student’s safety in using any of the equipment and agreesand understands that the Student shall ensure that the Student possesses the required level of skill and knowledge to safely use any and all equipment and material used during the Courses.
- The Student represents and warrants that the Student has read the classroom safety instructions and that the Student possesses the required skill and knowledge to operate and maintain the equipment and material that is used as part of the Course.
- The Student agrees to observe and employ all rules and practices in place to minimize the risk of injury.
- The Student shall not use any of the equipment and material which the Student cannot use safely and shall seek assistance from Confidentist.
- The Student hereby releases, waives, discharges, and covenants not to sue, and agrees to hold Confidentist, its directors, officers, agents, volunteers, employees and representatives harmless from and against any and all liabilities, demands, claims, or injuries, including death, that the Student may sustain during or in conjunction with operating equipment or material while on the premises of Confidentist and while using the equipment provided by Confidentist at home.
- The Student acknowledges that Confidentist will use the Student’s personal information for the purpose of provision of the Services to the Student as well as for the purposes of managing Confidentist’s business operations.
- The Student hereby permits Confidentist to publish, reproduce, digitize, display and otherwise use, (a) the Student’s name, image, likeness, voice, and (b) photographs, recordings, videotapes, and audiovisual materials of the Student, for the purposes of advertising or promotion of Confidentist services. The Student acknowledges that Confidentist will not have any obligations to make a payment to the Student for the use of such material. The Student acknowledges that the Student’s image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and hereby waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein the Student’s likeness appears. The Student understands that the Student’s likeness may be used in diverse educational and/or promotional settings within an unrestricted geographic area. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Confidentist may use the Student’s likeness in
- Conference presentations
- Educational presentations or courses
- Informational presentations
- On-line educational courses
- Educational videos
- Promotional content
- The Student may refuse or withdraw consent to the use and disclosure of their personal information at any time, in written format, subject to contractual and other legal obligations. However, doing so may preclude entitlement to particular benefits or services.
- Confidentist within its sole discretion, reserves the right to disclose any information it deems necessary and appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.