A 38-sessions (over 240 hours) comprehensive course equips the candidates with the ability to diagnose, analyze, problem-solve and treatment plan according to guidelines taught to graduates of Canadian accredited dental programs. Our comprehensive course consists of:
- Comprehensive lectures covering all the 16 important topics related to the questions (2010 to 2018).
- Reviewing over 5000 questions during the course.
- Discussing the latest questions with Problem-based learning (PBL) method.
- 3 full mock exams (900 new questions designed by our instructors) and 3 full mock exam discussion sessions.
- A full day Fundamental review session to review to most important points before the final exam.
- An online discussion study group to answer students’ questions and post latest Canadian articles and guidelines. The page will be continuously updated to present the most up-to-date exam focused material.
- 12 high quality booklets (ConfiNotes®) covering all the exam subjects.
- Dr. Mehdi Adibrad (Head Instructor)
- Dr. Neda Kadivar
- Dr. Paul Hu
- Dr. Shabnam Shankaei
- Dr. Narges Nooripoor
- Saturdays and Sundays (9:00am-3:00pm)
- Start Date: September 08. 2018
- End Date: January 20, 2019
- 5075 Yonge St, unit #403, North York, M2N 6C6
- Dates or times of the course are subject to change.
Phone: +1 (647) 868 4003
Address: 5075 Yonge street, Suite 403,
Toronto, Ontario, L4J 1V8