A 40-sessions (over 240 hours) comprehensive course equips the candidates with the ability to diagnose, analyze, problem-solve and treatment plan according to guidelines taught to graduates of Canadian accredited dental programs. Our comprehensive course consists of:
- Comprehensive interactive lectures covering all the 16 important topics related to the questions (2010 to 2018).
- Reviewing and analyzing over 6000+ questions during the course.
- Discussing the latest questions with Problem-based learning (PBL) method.
- 3 full mock exams (Including over 900 new questions designed by our instructors)
- 3 mock exam discussion sessions. 42+ Hours OF MOCK EXAM Discussion.
- 2 Dental Fundamental review session to review the most important points before the final exam.
- An online discussion study group to answer students’ questions and post the latest Canadian articles and guidelines. The page will be continuously updated to present the most up-to-date exam focused material.
- 12 high-quality booklets (ConfiNotes®) covering all the exam subjects.
- A team of highly experienced and dedicated instructors headed by Dr Mehdi Adibrad, who passed AFK exam with top scores. Most of our instructors have Master degree (MSc) in the topic/s they cover.
Start date: Sep. 01.2019
End date: Jan. 20.2020
- Dr. Mehdi Adibrad (Head Instructor)
- Dr. Neda Kadivar
- Dr. Paul Hu
- Dr. Shabnam Shankaei
- Dr. Melvin Mao
"Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge"
AFK Course Schedule Sep.2019
|09-01-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Perio|
|09-07-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Radio|
|09-08-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||perio|
|09-14-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Dental M|
|09-15-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Perio|
|09-21-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Resto|
|09-22-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Implant dentistry|
|09-28-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Resto|
|09-29-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Complete denture|
|10-05-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Endo|
|10-06-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||RPD|
|10-12-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Endo|
|10-13-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||FPD|
|10-20-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||OCCLUSION|
|10-26-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pharma|
|10-27-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|11-02-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pharma|
|11-03-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|11-09-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pharma|
|11-10-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|11-16-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pharma|
|11-17-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|11-23-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||LA|
|11-24-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|11-30-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Surgery|
|12-01-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Emergency & pt management|
|12-07-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Surgery|
|12-08-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pedo|
|12-14-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pedo|
|12-15-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Basic science|
|12-21-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Epidemiology|
|12-22-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Orthodontics|
|12-28-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Orthodontics|
|01-05-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Mock exam 1|
|01-06-20||8:30am - 3:30pm||Mock 1 discussion+review 1|
|01-12-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Mock exam 2|
|01-13-20||8:30am - 3:30pm||Mock 2 discussion|
|01-18-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Mock exam 3|
|01-19-20||8:30am - 3:30pm||Mock 3 discussion|
|01-20-20||8:30am-2:00 pm||Final review session 2|
Phone: +1 (647) 868 4003
Address: 4 Lansing Square, Unit # 204, North York, ON (M2J 4P8)