An 8-sessions comprehensive course equips the candidates with the ability to diagnose, analyze, problem-solve and treatment plan according to guidelines taught to graduates of Canadian accredited dental programs. Our comprehensive course consists of:
- 2 full OSCE mock exams (110 questions) and separate discussion sessions.
- 2 Full OSCE discussion to review new concepts and techniques to solve OSCE questions and how to answer questions under limited time pressure.
- 2 full Written mock exams (300 questions each)
- 2 full discussion sessions for Written mock exam to review differences between written and Fundamental exam.
- A comprehensive topic-based lecture booklet (covering new topics for the OSCE exam)
- Access to our premium instructor-moderated Facebook group for Fundamental knowledge and Judgement exams.
- Very convenient location at the heart of North York with direct access to Subway.
*** Note: The OSCE Mock exams and the written Mock exams can be purchased separately. The fee for 2 Mock exams is 900$+hst. For more information, please contact the manager at 6478684003.
- Dr Mehdi Adibrad
|TUE Oct 09, 2018 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||OSCE MOCK 1|
|WED Oct 10, 2018 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||Mock 1 Discussion||Dr Mehdi|
|TUE Oct 16, 2018 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||OSCE MOCK 2|
|WED Oct 17, 2018 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||MOCK 2 Discussion + Review||Dr Mehdi|
|TUE Oct 30, 2018 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||WRITTEN MOCK 1|
|WED Oct 31, 2018 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||WRITTEN 1 Discussion||Dr Mehdi|
|TUE Nov 06, 2018 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||WRITTEN MOCK 2|
|WED Nov 07, 2018 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||WRITTEN 2 Discussion + Review||Dr Mehdi|
- 5075 Yonge St, unit #403, North York, M2N 6C6
For more information please contact us.