115+ hours comprehensive course equips the candidates with the ability to diagnose, analyze, problem-solve and treatment plan according to guidelines taught to graduates of Canadian accredited dental programs. The course will be held on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Our comprehensive course consists of:
- 10 Seven-hour Clinical Judgment Lectures covering all 10 topics of Judgement exam.
- 3 Computer-based mock exams (120 questions each)
- 3 comprehensive Mock exam discussion sessions
- A new 350+ pages topic-based lecture booklet (covering everything you need to study for ACJ exam)
- A new Exercise booklet (ConfiTest®) with 100+ cases questions
- Access to our premium instructor-moderated Facebook X-rays event to discuss 120+ radiographs (computer-based format)
- Access to our premium instructor-moderated Facebook group, to discuss more cases and X-rays over a period of more than 10 weeks
- Dr. Mehdi Adibrad (Head Instructor)
- Dr. Neda Kadivar
- 4 Lansing Square #204, North York, ON M2J 4P8, Canada
- Sep 2019, Weekdays, Morning