An 8-day intensive course equips the candidates with the ability to diagnose, analyze, problem-solve and treatment plan according to guidelines taught to graduates of Canadian accredited dental programs. Our intensive crash course consists of:
- 45+ hours of classroom (covering all exam topics and one full mock exams)
- 8 four to five-hour Clinical Judgment Lectures.
- 2 full mock exams (120 questions)
- 2 comprehensive Mock exam discussion session
- A new 300+ pages topic-based lecture booklet (ConfiNotes®) covering everything you need to study for ACJ exam
- A new Exercise booklet (ConfiTests®) with 100+ cases questions and 100+ radiographs
- Access to our premium instructor-moderated Facebook group, to discuss the cases and X-rays over a period of over 10 weeks.
- Dr. Mehdi Adibrad (Head Instructor)
- Dr. Soroosh Khalilnejad
- 5075 Yonge St, unit #403, North York, M2N 6C6
- October 01, 2018
|Oct 1, 2018 (9:00am-5:00pm)||Pharmacology-Drug prescription||Dr Mehdi|
|Oct 2, 2018 (9:00am-5:00pm)||
|Oct 3, 2018 (9:00am-5:00pm)||Pathology-Endodontics||Dr Neda|
|Oct 4, 2018 (9:00am-5:00pm)||Orthodontics-Periodontics||Dr Medhi|
|Oct 5, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)||Mock Exam 1|
|Oct 6, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)||Mock exam 1 discussion||Dr Mehdi|
Oct 7, 2018 ( 9:00am-4:00pm)
Oct 8, 2018 (9:00am-4:00pm)
Mock exam 2
Mock exam 2 discussion
- Dates or times of the course are subject to change.