Dr. Freddy Kersi Mistry
Dr. Freddy Kersi Mistry is one of the young, energetic and knowledgeable dentists in Confidentist who is an ideal instructor and counselor for new International dentists who wish to get their license for practicing the noble profession of dentistry in Canada. He has active and proficient communication with International scientific societies of Dentistry.
Dr. Freddy Kersi Mistry completed his BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from A B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore in 2011, and completed his MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from the same institute in 2016.
Upon finishing his masters, he was affiliated to Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai, Lion Kartar Singh Hospital, Mumbai, and various private dental practices in Mumbai as a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He completed his AFK in February 2019, ACJ in May 2019, and International Dentist Advanced Placement Program (IDAPP), at the University of Toronto from January 2020 till June 2020.
He is currently perusing his DDS at the University of Toronto and is committed to qualifying for MSc in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery again in Canada.
- “Unicystic Ameloblastoma with Mural Proliferation: Conservative or Surgical Approach?”, British Medical Journal Case Report 2014. doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-206273, 2014
- “Two Way Approach for Enucleation of Maxillary Radicular Cyst” International Organization of Scientific Research Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSRJDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861. Volume 14, Issue 11 Ver. V (Nov. 2015), PP 01- 05 DOI: 10.9790/0853-141150105
- “Hazards of Using Guiding Elastics for Maxillo Mandibular Fixation (MMF) after Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF) of Upper Mid Face Fracture: A Case Report.” Cosmetol & Oro Facial Surg 2: 108, 2016
- “Knowledge, Attitude & Practice (KAP) of Spread of HIV Infection through Needle Stick Injury among Dental Paramedics” Nitte University Journal of Health Sciences (NUJHS) Vol. 6, No.1, March 2016, ISSN 2249-7110
- “Post-surgical consequences in lower third molar surgical extraction using micromotor and piezosurgery”, Annals of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 2016; 6:251-9