- 2 full OSCE mock exams
- 2 Full OSCE discussions
- 2 full Written mock exams
- 2 full discussion sessions for Written mock exam
An 8-sessions comprehensive course equips the candidates with the ability to diagnose, analyze, problem-solve and treatment plan according to guidelines taught to graduates of Canadian accredited dental programs. Our comprehensive course consists of:
- 2 full OSCE mock exams (110 questions) and separate discussion sessions.
- 2 Full OSCE discussion to review new concepts and techniques to solve OSCE questions and how to answer questions under limited time pressure.
- 2 full Written mock exams (300 questions each)
- 2 full discussion sessions for Written mock exam to review differences between the Written and Fundamental exam.
- A comprehensive topic-based lecture booklet (covering new topics for the OSCE exam)
- Access to our premium instructor-moderated Facebook group for Fundamental knowledge and Judgement exams.
- Very convenient location at the heart of North York.
*** Note: The OSCE Mock exams and the written Mock exams can be purchased separately.
- 2 OSCE MOCK EXAMS: 1200$ +HST
- 2 WRITTEN MOCK EXAMS: 600$ + HST
For more information and registration, please contact the manager at 6478684003.
- Dr Mehdi
- Dr Ahmed
|MON Oct 14, 2019 (9:00 am-3:00pm)||WRITTEN MOCK 1|
|TUE Oct 15, 2019 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||Mock 1 Discussion||Dr Mehdi|
|THU Oct 24, 2019 (9:00 am-3:00pm)||WRITTEN MOCK 2|
|FRI Oct 25, 2019 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||MOCK 2 Discussion + Review||Dr Mehdi|
|TUE , Oct 29 2019 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||OSCE MOCK 1|
|WED, Oct 30, 2019 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||OSCE 1 Discussion||Dr Ahmed|
|TUE, Nov 5, 2019 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||OSCE MOCK 2|
|WED, Nov 6, 2019 (9:00 am-4:00pm)||OSCE 2 Discussion + Review||Dr Ahmed|
- 4 Lansing Square, Unit # 204, North York, ON, M2J 4P8