- Over 300 hours
- 12 high-quality booklets
- 4 full mock exams (1200 Questions)
- 6 mock exam discussion sessions
- 6 ConfiTests sessions
- A full day review sessions
- NDEB AFK Exam date: August 08-09-2020
A total of 51-sessions (over 300 hours) comprehensive course equips the candidates with the ability to diagnose, analyze, problem-solve and treatment plan according to guidelines taught to graduates of Canadian accredited dental programs. Our comprehensive course consists of:
- Comprehensive interactive lectures covering all the 16 important topics related to the questions (2010 to 2020).
- Reviewing and analyzing over 6500+ questions during the course.
- Discussing the latest questions with Problem-based learning (PBL) method.
- 4 full mock exams (Including over 1000 new questions designed by our instructors)
- 6 mock exam discussion sessions.
- 6 ConfiTests sessions for self-assessment and to cover 1000+ new questions.
- A full day Dental Fundamental review session to review the most important points before the final exam.
- An online discussion study group to answer students’ questions and post the latest Canadian articles and guidelines. The page will be continuously updated to present the most up-to-date exam focused material.
- 12 high-quality booklets (ConfiNotes®) covering all the exam subjects.
- A team of highly experienced and dedicated instructors headed by Dr Mehdi Adibrad, who passed AFK exam with top scores. Most of our instructors have a Master degree (MSc) in the topic/s they cover.
- Success rate (past 6 years): 88.1%
- Top scorer rate (90+): 21.0%
- The most comprehensive AFK course out there with 280+ hours of lectures and mock exams.
- 4 MOCK exams!
- Most comprehensive and updated materials: ConfiNotes®
Start date: Feb. 29.2020
End date: July.27.2020
- Dr. Mehdi Adibrad (Head Instructor)
- Dr. Neda Kadivar
- Dr. Pooneh Mohebi
- Dr. Shabnam Shankaei
- Dr. Freddy Kersy Mistry
- Dr. Parisa Akhavan
- Dr. Sara Sang
- Dr. Anahita Azadi
|1||Saturday, Feb.29.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Pharma 1||Dr Mehdi|
|2||Sunday, Mar.01.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Patient management & Emergencies||Dr Freddy|
|3||Saturday, Mar.07.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Pharma 2||Dr Mehdi|
|4||Sunday, Mar.08.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Surgery 1||Dr Freddy|
|5||Saturday, Mar.14.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Pharma 3||Dr Mehdi|
|6||Sunday, Mar.15.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Surgery 2||Dr Freddy|
|7||Saturday, Mar.21.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Pharma 4 and Geriatrics||Dr Mehdi|
|8||Sunday, Mar.22.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Local anesthesia 1||Dr Freddy|
|9||Monday, Mar.23.2020||9:00am-4:00pm||CONFITEST 1||Dr Anahita|
|10||Saturday, Mar.28.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Oral Patho 1||Dr Pooneh|
|11||Sunday, Mar.29.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Local anesthesia 2||Dr Freddy|
|12||Saturday, Apr.04.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Oral Patho 2||Dr Pooneh|
|13||Sunday, Apr.05.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Radiology||Dr Shabnam|
|14||Saturday, Apr.11.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Oral Patho 3||Dr Pooneh|
|15||Sunday, Apr.12.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Dental material||Dr Shabnam|
|16||Saturday, Apr.18.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Oral Patho 4||Dr Pooneh|
|17||Sunday, Apr.19.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Restorative 1||Dr Shabnam|
|18||Monday, Apr.20.2020||9pm-4:00pm||CONFITEST 2||Dr Anahita|
|19||Saturday, Apr.25.2020||9:00am-3pm||Restorative 2||Dr Shabnam|
|20||Sunday, Apr.26.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||General Pathology||Dr Neda|
|21||Saturday, May.02.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Perio 1||Dr Mehdi|
|22||Sunday, May.03.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Occlusion||Dr Neda|
|23||Saturday, May.09.2020(ASM)||9:00am-4:00pm||CONFITEST 3||Dr Anahita|
|24||Sunday, May.10.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Complete denture||Dr Neda|
|25||Saturday, May.16.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Perio 2||Dr Mehdi|
|26||Sunday, May.17.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Removable partial denture||Dr Neda|
|27||Saturday, May.23.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Perio 3||Dr Mehdi|
|28||Sunday, May.24.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Fixed partial denture||Dr Neda|
|29||Saturday, May.30.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Implant dentistry||Dr Mehdi|
|30||Sunday, May.31.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Basic science||Dr Mehdi|
|31||Monday, Jun.01.2020||9:00am-4:00pm||CONFITEST 4||Dr Anahita|
|32||Saturday, Jun.06.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Ethics & Epidemiology||Dr Mehdi|
|33||Sunday, Jun.07.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Endodontics 1||Dr Pooneh|
|34||Saturday, Jun.13.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Endodontics 2||Dr Pooneh|
|35||Sunday, Jun.14.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Orthodontics 1||Dr Sara|
|36||Monday, Jun.15.2020||9:00am-4:00pm||CONFITEST 5||Dr Anahita|
|37||Saturday, Jun.20.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Pediatric dentistry 1||Dr Parisa|
|38||Sunday, Jun.21.2020||9:00am-3:00pm||Orthodontics 2||Dr Sara|
|39||Saturday, Jun.27.2020||9:00am-2:00pm||Pediatric dentistry 2||Dr Parisa|
|40||Sunday, Jun.28.2020||9:00am-2:00pm||CONFITEST 6||Dr Anahita|
|41||9:00am-4:00pm||Mock exam 1|
|42||9:00am-2:00pm||Review session 2||Dr Mehdi|
|43||9:00am-4:00pm||Mock exam 2|
|44||9:00am-2:00pm||Discussion 1||Dr Mehdi|
|45||9:00am-2:00pm||Discussion 2||Dr Mehdi|
|46||9:00am-4:00pm||Mock exam 3|
|47||9:00am-2:00pm||Discussion 1||Dr Mehdi|
|48||9:00am-2:00pm||Discussion 2||Dr Mehdi|
|49||9:00am-4:00pm||Mock exam 4|
|50||9:00am-2:00pm||Discussion 1||Dr Mehdi|
|51||9:00am-2:00pm||Discussion 2||Dr Mehdi|
- Please note that the information provided is subject to change.
Please keep in mind that the mock exams will be postponed until the Situation becomes stable. Once the NDEB announces the final dates for the ACJ exam, we will announce the dates for our mock exams which will be held at our Toronto Center.
@Confidentist, We wish safety and good health to all.
4 Lansing Square, Unit # 204, North York, ON, M2J 4P8
Phone: +1 (647) 868 4003
Address:4Lansing Square, Unit # 204, North York, ON, M2J 4P8