- Over 240 hours
- 12 high-quality booklets
- 3 full mock exams (900 Questions)
- 2019 course starts on Sept 1, 2019
A 40-sessions (over 240 hours) comprehensive course equips the candidates with the ability to diagnose, analyze, problem-solve and treatment plan according to guidelines taught to graduates of Canadian accredited dental programs. Our comprehensive course consists of:
- Comprehensive lectures covering all the 16 important topics related to the questions (2010 to 2018).
- Reviewing over 6000 questions during the course.
- Discussing the latest questions with Problem-based learning (PBL) method.
- 3 full mock exams (900 questions designed by our instructors) and 2 full mock exam discussion sessions.
- Two Dental Fundamental review session to review to the most important points before the final exam.
- An online discussion study group to answer students’ questions and post the latest Canadian articles and guidelines. The page will be continuously updated to present the most up-to-date exam focused material.
- 12 high-quality booklets (ConfiNotes®) covering all the exam subjects.
- Dr. Mehdi Adibrad (Head Instructor)
- Dr. Neda Kadivar
- Dr. Paul Hu
- Dr. Shabnam Shankaei
- Dr. Melvin Mao
|1||09-01-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Perio|
|2||09-07-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Radio|
|3||09-08-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||perio|
|4||09-14-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Dental M|
|5||09-15-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Perio|
|6||09-21-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Resto|
|7||09-22-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Implant dentistry|
|8||09-28-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Resto|
|9||09-29-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Complete denture|
|10||10-05-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Endo|
|11||10-06-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||RPD|
|12||10-12-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Endo|
|13||10-13-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||FPD|
|14||10-20-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||OCCLUSION|
|15||10-26-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pharma|
|16||10-27-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|17||11-02-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pharma|
|18||11-03-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|19||11-09-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pharma|
|20||11-10-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|21||11-16-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pharma|
|22||11-17-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|23||11-23-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||LA|
|24||11-24-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Patho|
|25||11-30-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pedo|
|26||12-01-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Pedo|
|27||12-07-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||EMERG-PT management|
|28||12-08-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||surgery|
|29||12-14-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Surgery|
|30||12-15-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||ortho|
|31||12-21-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Ortho|
|32||12-22-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Basic science|
|33||12-28-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Epidemiology|
|34||12-29-19||8:30am - 2:30pm||Review session 1|
|35||01-05-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Mock 1|
|36||01-06-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Review session 2|
|37||01-12-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Mock 2|
|38||01-13-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Mock 2 discussion|
|39||01-19-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Mock 3|
|40||01-20-20||8:30am - 2:30pm||Mock 3 discussion|
- Dates or times of the course are subject to change.
4 Lansing Square, Unit # 204, North York, ON, M2J 4P8
Phone: +1 (647) 868 40034
Address: Lansing Square, Unit # 204, North York, ON, M2J 4P8