Aug 01 – Nov 30 2020
December 16, 2020
$4200 CAD + HST*
What is Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge?
The AFK exam is the first phase that a foreign-trained dentist needs to complete in order to become a licensed dentist in Canada. This multiple-choice exam tests students’ knowledge of biomedical science as well as applied clinical science. The assessment consists of two books with each book containing 150 single-answer multiple choice questions.
Coverage of the exam is based on the competencies for a beginning Dental Practitioner in Canada. Questions are distributed among 8 major content areas and each area carries a different percentage of questions.
Full Mock Exams
Over the many years of our practice, we have gained a thorough knowledge and understanding of NDEB requirements that have helped us design the right methods so you can pass the AFK exam with a high score.
Here’s what students can expect from ConfiDentist’s AFK course:
- A simplified approach that breaks down complex topics into smaller, easily-digestible programs
- Detailed focus on each subtopic to solidify students’ understanding of the exam and of dental practices in Canada
- Mock exams that will challenge you and prepare you for what you will see on the actual exam
- An updated curriculum to match the changing trends in the exams and in the Canadian dental space
- Success rate (past 6 years): 88.1%
- Top scorer rate (90+): 21.0%
- The most comprehensive AFK course out there with 280+ hours of lectures and mock exams.
- 4 MOCK exams!
- Most comprehensive and updated materials: ConfiNotes®️
Registration Starts: July 1, 2020
Registration Deadline: November 30, 2020
Class Capacity: No Limits (Online Course)
Course Starts: August 1, 2020
Course Ends: January 18, 2021
The NDEB Exam Date: December 16, 2020
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
$4200 + HST
This package includes:
ONLY MOCK EXAMS
$550-$1700 + HST
This package only lets you take part in our AFK mock exams.
The exam dates are to be announced.
$1200 + HST
This package only includes printed booklets of AFK course.
The printed booklets will be sent via Canada Post.